Saturday, July 21, 2012

More Convention Card swaps

I decided to swap a 3-D card this year at convention so here it is. The design is one I found on Julie Davison's blog. I changed the dimensions a little because I thought for the stamp set I used it would look more in proportion. Stamp sets I used were: Toxic treats and Spooky Bingo bits. CS is River Rock, Tangerine Tango, WW, Vellum. DSP is the Howlstooth. The directions I used are: Tangerine Tango 4 1/4 x 10", score at 1", 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 5", 6 1/2", 7 1/2" and 9".At the 5" score line you cut from the 3/4" to 3 1/2". (This makes the center slot) for the card to poke through. Sticky Strip or SNAIL is used on both ends of the base. The middle piece "slips" through the open slot and attaches to both end pieces. The DSP was put on between the 2 1/2" and 3 1/2" score lines. I used the new Striped Satin Ribbon from the new Holiday catalog. The fence and crow are stamped on the Vellum. I stamped it just below the RIP that was stamped on the WW CS. Heading back home tomorrow after a WONDERFUL, EXCITING CONVENTION!  Looking Forward to next year's! Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment