Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday card share- Countdown to Convention- 7 days

Still working on some last minute Convention swaps so checked out some of the cards I had done some time back. I can't remember where I originally saw this idea, but if it was yours, please let me know so I can give you credit.  I really liked the design of this card, so sad that the brads were not carried on in the new SU catalog.  I wasn't sure if I liked the set, Bright blossoms when I first saw it but it sure "grows" on you.  It's amazing that until I see a card made with some of the sets, that I begin to see the possibilities with that particular stamp set.  The bottom card was just made with the Postage Stamp punch and the "Perfect Polka Dots" embossing folder.  Hope you enjoy the cards.  Happy Stamping!


0 comments:

Post a Comment