Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Birthday Card

This is the birthday card I did for our youngest son-  41 years young.  The idea was taken from a card that my SW demonstrator friend, Sue Brown showed me. She is so talented.  I used Pool Party for the cs- the insert is attached at the top where the candles are.  Cupcake Builder punch was used for the candles, The cake was 3 tiered CS covered with Comfort Cafe DSP Pool Party Baker's twine was used for the trim on the cake.  Petite Pennants Builder Punch was used to punch DSP for the front of the card.  Scallop Edge Border punch was also used. Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and the Big Shot was used-  I find that I'm using the Big Shot a lot. Don't know how I made cards before we had that. Off to make some more cards and to work on my swap cards for the Denver Regional in September.  Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment