Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Denver regional swap card

This is one of the cards that I'm swapping st the Denver regional which is this week(Sept. 8th) This truly is a labor of love-  It took several steps to finally get it the way that I wanted.  I used the new Holiday Frame embossing folder and the Designer frames embossing folder. I turned that over for the debossing side-  I liked how the inside of it looked when I used the Joyous Celebrations stamp on it. I ended up having to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the deer, holly and dotted edge
 After several attempts I ended up using the gold embossing powder and the Wild Wasabi embossing powder for the finish and topped it off with Cherry Cobbler classic ink for the bow on top.  Would love to hear what you think.   Stop by tomorrow for pictures of my " Christmas tag class". Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment