Thursday, September 27, 2012

One hour workshop "peek"

This is a "peek" at the card that I'm doing at the 1 hour workshop tonight for the Make & Take.  I love the new Lacy & Lovely stamp set and the new natural designer buttons, the dahlia and the Island Indigo ruffled ribbon.  The card was really very quick to do. My friend, Tammy who is the hostess thought it looked simple but elegant.  I usually do a lot more but I decided that I liked it too.  This is the first one hour workshop that I've done(5 of the 9 people coming have never stamped. . .  I'm looking forward to show them StampinUp products.  More tomorrow.  Keep on Stamping!

2 comments:

omathgoddess said...

I love this card! I may have to steal your idea for a "one hour workshop"! Sounds like something some of my mommy friends could actually do!

Unknown said...

I love the 1 hour workshop- try it- I'm sure you will really like it. They were there longer because it took them a long time to figure what they wanted to order but the workshop only took 1 hour.

Post a Comment