Sunday, September 23, 2012

One hour workshop treats

These were some of the "Halloween candy baskets" I made using empty paper towel rolls and empty toilet paper rools.  Used the Howlstooth & scarringbone DSP. Filled them with chocolate nuggets covered with the same DSP.  Used the Jolly Bingo bits for the saying and the round circle punch and the round scallop circle punch. The handles were attached using brads.  These will be some of the "treats" that I'll use for the upcoming 1 hour workshop that my friend Tammy will host at my house.  I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends. The picture below is of the "baskets" up close.
Be sure to check in tomorrow for some more pics of the Make & take for the workshop. In the meantime, thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment