Monday, October 29, 2012

More pictures

My stampin friend Kendra Richardson at our stamping get together.  Was great to get together and do some sharing. 
My friend, Sue Brown showed us this cute treat for Halloween.  I decided to get busy and make some for our "trick and treaters .  I've been very lax in my posts since I've been back from Colorado.  Have been trying to get my stamping stuff organized and my hubby has not been feeling well so that's taken up some of my focus.  Will do better.  Was so excited that StampinUp  had such a great promotion today.  Had a few customers that were able to take advantage of it and, of course I also took advantage too.  Purchased some early Christmas gifts.  Below is a few other "treats" for the "cute goblins" coming on Halloween. Back to stamping.  Can't wait for my order to get here. I even took advantage of the single stamps that were offered.  Be back tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping in.  Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment