Thursday, October 18, 2012

One hour workshop

Getting ready for my one hour workshop-  table with examples of items that we will make in my upcoming classes.  At the bottom of the "class board" is the box that will hold the Christmas tags that we will make.  Class will be the tags(18) the decorated box to hold them and the 3-D Christmas card , and snowflakes seen at the top left of the board.
More examples for workshop attendee to view.  Some of these are from card swaps from convention, Denver regional and SW demonstrator meeting and my swaps.  Below are some new StampinUp products for workshop attendees to view. Workshop was small but we had a great time.  We were so engrossed in the M & T that I forgot to take pictures.  I will have to be sure and take pictures at the 2 classes that I will be doing next week.  Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment