Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A card "My Way"

A mistake with the orientation of this card . Template is one of the Connie
Stewart templates-  I  cut several of both the templates she shared and started putting this card together before I realized that I had the orientation different from what she demonstrated on her video.  Realized it before I finished the card so decided that I didn't  want to discard the card so with a little tweaking was able to save it.  What do you think? Decided  that I needed to make a card with the same orientation as Connie showed .  Using the templates is really quite fun .Love the different looks she has created just using two templates.   If you haven't tried her system out,  try it and you, too will see how easy it is to use.  More tomorrow. . .Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment