Thursday, November 15, 2012

Swap cards

Isn't this card that Kadie Labadie had us do for the M & T at our SW demonstrator meeting neat.  It uses the Connie Stewart template.  I love, love, love that template that Connie shared.  It's so versatile.  Love the "crispness" of the card.  I'm going to make more of these, for sure.
This is the card that Teresa Martinez swapped with us.  Love how she did the background. The stamp set is "Lovely as a Tree"  The card below was shared by Karen Reid..  Stamp sets she used are Wonderfall, Blessings from Heaven.   She also used  the "Woodgrain" embossing folder for the background.  I'm so glad that she used that for her card- I have the folder but as yet haven't used it.  I'm for sure going to do a card using that EF for the background.  Thanks, Karen.  Hope you enjoy these cards as much as I do.  Check back tomorrow for some more swaps.  In the meantime, Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment