Saturday, December 1, 2012

December projects & cards

I can't believe that it is already December 1st.  Have been trying out new ideas for both 3-D projects and Christmas cards.  I have held Christmas card and Christmas gift classes but seems like I have neglected to make many cards for myself.  This cute little box I saw on Dawn Olschefske's blog and just had to make it.  I didn't have the Timber Stamping around wheel so improvised with the Music notes wheel.  Used the new Gumball green ribbon  and thought the red bird would look good to set off the music notes.   The Merry Christmas is from "Bells & Boughs" done in the new Primrose Petals ink. The card
below is using a technique I saw at the Denver Regional- I don't remember the name of the gal that did the demonstration but it is made from a napkin that has been dissassembled, fabric adhesive that is heated, heat & stick embossing powder, and uses dazzling diamonds glitter.  Needed a birthday card and thought that the Vintage Brad added just enough "bling".  I didn't want anything to detract from the beautiful napkin.  Hope you enjoy.  More to come tomorrow. . .  Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment