Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Monday, blogger friends

My friends and sorority sister Susan and Bill are celebrating their 35th anniversary today.  Congratulations and many happy more!  The colors used are Susan's favorite and I was pleased with how the colors came out.  I used Riding Hood Red, Daffodil delight and whisper white card stock.  The stamp was Quint-essential Flower stamped with Riding Hood Red ink, Wild Wasabi and daffodil delight.  Used large scallop and medium scallop punch and 1" circle punch .  Used dimensionals to "pop" out each section of the flower.  The lattice embossing folder was used on the whisper white background.  The bitty banner framelits and the Windows collection framelits was also used.
Another "sorority sister", JoAnn is having a special day on the 28th and this is the card that I made for her using the new Dress-up framelits.  Her favorite color is purple so I used Wisteria Wonder cardstock .I used the delicate doilies and sponged Wisteria around the edges.  Used the Framed tulips embossing folder and also the sanding blocks to make the tulips "pop".   Check back  to see  the swap cards I made for the Diva swap this month.  Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment