Saturday, April 6, 2013

Playing "Catch Up"

It seems like the time is getting away from me. . .  Here's a birthday card that I did for a friend.  Liked using the clear blocks and stamping an image over them.  This one I cut out the block images and attached them to the card with dimensionals.  The silver glimmer oval was from another card that I had done.  Thought that it might make the Happy Birthday pop out more along with the pool party oval behind it.
Used Pool party card stock with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder on whisper white card stock and pool party ink over  it. Very simple but elegant.   Our weather in Arizona has given me the gardening "bug" and for the first time in many years I have decided to plant two little flower gardens.  We had our soil tested and found out what nutrients were missing and added a bunch to the soil.  Maybe they will thrive.  A "green thumb" I do not have.(lol)  More stamping to do today.  Check back tomorrow for some of the results...
I want to be sure and place an order with StampinUp today  because they are offering FREE SHIPPING today, tomorrow and Monday- WHAT A GREAT DEAL.   Be sure to check out my Web site. . . http://Barbarasstampstuff.stampinup.net    In the meantime, Happy  Stamping!


0 comments:

Post a Comment