Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy June

I'm getting ready for the New Catalog  Open House and made this Organizer
                              using PVC pipe decorated with retired DSP.  Used Nature Walk.  This is the second one that I have made.  The next pic is the one that I made last year using Christmas DSP.  They sure come in handy to keep all the supplies that you need to do projects with. The large pipe is 3" in diameter and the small ones are 1 1/4".  My hubby cut them with a band saw.  You can make them larger or smaller depending on the base that you put them on.  What do you think?
The base of both of the Organizers are made from the packing that the Silver glimmer paper comes in.  Stop by tomorrow and see a few different containers that I thought might go with the larger ones.  In the meantime, Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment