Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Middle of the week in the High Country

 
Well, it looks like those pesky little computer gremlins think this card should be turned on it's side.  For the life of me, I can't seem to get it turned upright.  Hope that you enjoy it anyway and if you have any suggestions on how I can get it righted, I'm all ears.(lol)  For someone who didn't know what WASHI tape was, I'm sure enjoying using it.  This is from the Gingham Garden  Designer Washi tape.  I used  Best of Flowers stamp set, again but this time used the hyacinth stamp and used Gumball Green and Marina Mist and "thumped" the flower with Midnight Muse. The card measured 4 1/4" x 11 scored at 5 1/5 and 2 3/4 and is a "Z" fold. The DSP is Gingham Garden. Hope you like it.  Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment