Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday, July 8th- guest stamper

I've been in the middle of a house renovation and have some of my stamping supplies packed up so I asked my friend, Tammy if she would be my guest stamper.  I introduced stamping to her a few years ago and WOW does she do GREAT work.  She is very artistic.  I've highlighted some of her work before and wanted to share this card and more with all of you.  This is a cased card from Tami White video.  Tammy changed the colors up a bit and used The Startup card stock pack, Razzleberry and Night of Navy are the background colors.  The card is done with post-it note masking. The colors in the sunset are Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point and Midnight Muse.  On the snow, she used Marina Mist. How do you like it?  Please leave your comments so that I can pass than on to her (I'm trying to get her to join the StampinUp family) Check back tomorrow for some more of her great work.  Happy
Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment