Sunday, October 13, 2013

Card swap card

It's cold up here so I guess the "computer gremlins" are playing again- I can't figure out how to turn the image so it is upright.  Any suggestions as to what I need to do?  This is my swap card that I did for my two new recruits. We celebrated with a spaghetti dinner, had a "team" meeting and did a swap.  I will be posting their cards later since I still haven't figured out how to put more than 1 image on a post at a time- no one seems to be able to help me.  I can't wait for you to see their cards.  They are AWESOME. I am so happy for them that they joined the ST family and will get the great discounts.  The card I did I used Real red cs, Champagne glitter paper, Gumball green ribbon, the new stamp from the holiday catalog(I can't remember the name).  I adhered the ribbon onto the glimmer paper using "Crystal Effects" . I then attached the deer onto the card by putting the dimensionals onto the ribbon- also put a few on the WW cs.  I sponged the edge of the WW with Baked  Brown sugar ink.  It really went together fast - I had to wait a little bit to let the ribbon dry some.  I cut the Oval out with the Big Shot and the Oval framelits.  Hope you like it.  Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment