Sunday, December 22, 2013

Happy December blogger friends

I know it's been a loooong time since I did a post-- I returned from Colorado and had trouble getting the internet up and running- then was "under the weather" and didn't get much done and then started on some of the Christmas items I needed to get done- like cards, gifts, etc.  This is one of the cards I did for Christmas-  did a class with several customers this summer(they're now part of my downline- woo hoo) .  I did get some of the cards sent out the first week of December  which hasn't happened in a long time.  Love the wreath stamp and the Season of Style DSP. The silver ribbon sets it off nicely.  I made the berries with the Cherry Cobbler dazzling details and also did some using real red cs and Crystal Effects.  Both looked great..  Hope you enjoy it.  Happy Stamping!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment