Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Pat's Day, blogger friends

                                          Sorry I have been remiss in posting  . . . have been working on getting my craft/stamping room organized. . .  I'm afraid that it's going to take a LOT more work to get it to where it can be used efficiently. . .but I can hope.  Meanwhile I will post some of my projects that I've been working on.  LOVE the SAB products that are available.  Sure hope that they will be carried over to the new SU catalog out the 1st of June. 
These "packets" hold a 2014 mini catalog which will fit right into your purse.  Base is 4 1/4" x 11"  scored at 3" and 7".
The 3" piece has rounded corners  and the mini calendar is attached  just below the 3" score line.  A 1" belly band slides around  to keep it together and is decorated along with the front,  I used Washi tape and the Petite Petal stamp   and punch was used for the flowers.  The candy dots were used for the flower centers. Hope you like it.  Keep checking back for more!  Happy Stamping!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment