Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February!

My table set up for my 1 hour workshop held on Monday.  I wanted to display all the GREAT
products that are available during SAB.  We just got back from our 1st trip to Hawaii so I was really excited to have a workshop.  We had a really great time visiting our son and daughter-in-law and saw some great sights.  Love, loved , loved the moisture in the air. . .  Arizona is so much drier.  Below pic is a closer view of one end of the table.  The boards have part of the class that I'm going to do so it was a great time for workshop attendees to sign up for them.  The Valentine cards  and the Mini Waterfall Album on the table are part of the classes that I'm doing.  On the board are the gift cards that are part of the Mini Waterfall project.  I'm still having some computer problems so hopefully they will resolve and I can post projects and pics of our Hawaii trip daily so... check back.  Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment