Friday, February 1, 2013

More mini waterfall album

Here's more of my version of the Mini Waterfall album that was shown by Kelly Gettelfinger on Stampin Connection. I love the album.. .  it goes together so quickly and looks like a lot of time was spent on it.
A view showing the book closed .  I especially like that you can tie it together with the ribbons on the front and back of the album.  I'm still getting back to my routine after vacation.  Had a wonderful time in Hawaii visiting my son and daughter-in-law.  Even met another SU demonstrator.  She was running a quilt store that my dil frequents.  I didn't have a lot of access to a computer so I hadn't checked to see all the great new things going on with SU.  She told me about the "Paper Pumpkin" I'm excited to sign up for it.  More later.  In the meantime, Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment