Friday, April 4, 2014

Another card as promised. . .

This is the inside of a "pop-up" Easter card that I did.  First saw the idea on Stampin/Connection I don't remember who the demonstrator was that had it on. . . but if it was you, please let me know so I can give you proper credit for the idea.  They had done a Valentine's card with lots of hearts.  I added the Easter Egg from the set Eggstra  Spectacular of the new Occasions Catalog.  Looove that catalog!.  I also used the Watercolor DSP and the stamp set and framelits, "Secret Garden.  Embellished  the center of one of the "starting" flowers with colored rhinestones.  I used a red scripto pen for that.  Hope you like it.  Will post the front of the card later since I still can't figure out how to post more than 1 photo at a time.  Till I see you again, Happy Stamping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment